Raised so far
Register for FREE to take part as an individual or create a team with family, friends and co-workers.
Choose your challenge
Pick a KM target that suits you best over Jan & Feb and raise $250 to challenge type 1 diabetes.
Spread the word
Share your page far and wide and ask your family, friends and co-workers to support your challenge.
Get in the water!
Log your KMs manually or via your Strava or MapMyFitness account and keep an eye on the leaderboard as new winners emerge every week!
Challenge yourself and type 1 diabetes from anywhere in Australia!
You can swim, kayak, stand up paddleboard (SUP), surf or row anywhere in Australia while raising funds for JDRF to help accelerate life-changing breakthroughs to cure, treat and prevent type 1 diabetes.
By signing up for the Blue Army Aqua Challenge, you could help change the lives of more than 120,000 Australians who live with type 1 diabetes (T1D). Your support will allow JDRF to fund the most promising research to defeat T1D. JDRF is the world’s largest funder of type 1 diabetes research and has been involved in every major research breakthrough over the past 45 years. JDRF-funded research continues to accelerate life-changing breakthroughs for people with type 1 diabetes, dramatically improving the lives of those living with the disease through new treatments, prevention therapies, and by continually pursuing our ultimate goal for a cure.
With thanks to our sponsor
The Blue Army Aqua Challenge is supported by Shaw and Partners, long term supporters of JDRF locally in SA and around the country.
- Mel Lewis-Date just donated $52.20
- Marcus Campbell just donated $52.20
- $25 per recent FB Business Like just donated $250
- Matthew Boase just donated $104.40
- Amanda Graham just donated $52.20
- Jayne Whatling just donated $20.88
- Fraser MacLeod just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $156.60
- Cass Ward just donated $1.04
- Anonymous just donated $52.20
- Anonymous just donated $26.10
- Earl Evans just donated $1,015
- Lisa Mcgrath just donated $26.10
- Matt and Hayley just donated $208.80
- Sharon just donated $41.76
- ‘Vincent Family’ just donated $104.40
- Tina Joy just donated $50
- Sarah Overton just donated $52.20
- David Dall - Shaw and Partners just donated $25
- Jacqueline Gossip & Alex Herbert just donated $104.40